The money you helped raise will be used to change lives around the country and around the world. Did you know that every 24 hours all Red Crosses come together to provide the following services?
- Red Cross volunteers help 200 families who lost everything in a house fire or other disaster
- The Red Cross connects deployed service members with their families 475 times
- 19,000 people outside the United States receive urgent care from the Red Cross following a disaster
- 21,000 people receive a blood transfusion from a Red Cross donor
- 43,000 people receive life-saving Red Cross health, safety and preparedness training
- 290,000 children receive a measles vaccination from the Red Cross and its partners