The undead report was killed by University of Florida officials, but the report is circulating online.
From the report, I have included a few identifying characteristics of a zombie outbreak:
- Disappearance of isolated citizens, initially in relatively remote areas
- Increasing numbers of gruesome unexplained deaths and disappearances, especially at night
- Identification of difficult to kill, flesh-eating perpetrators
- Recognition that the numbers of perpetrators is rapidly increasing and that those previously identified as victims have reappeared as perpetrators
- Increasing isolation of survivors
- Breakdown of peace-keeping and medical services
- Documentation of lots of strange moaning
Now you should have a clear understanding of how to be prepared against zombie attack. Below is the movie that very well may have started it all. However, if you need a class on first aid (that you will undoubtedly need if there is a zombie attack), visit our Web site to learn more about taking a class.
Go. And be prepared.