Last week, our offices felt a little like a flashback to high school. We had 14 young adults from our various American Red Cross clubs come to our headquarters for the Youth Leadership Summit.
Saying that we kept them busy was an understatement. For three action-packed days (which included leadership day, service day and celebration day), our young adults:
- Got their CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification
- Learned about the youth leadership council forum
- Prepared for disaster response
- Earned their "Be Red Cross Ready" training and certification
- and finally... celebrated.
To learn more about our youth, or (if you are a youth) how to get involved, click here.